Do you need a second opinion when it comes to your financial strategy?
Do you know when you'll have "enough" money? And how "much" is enough?
Would a second opinion of your finances help give you peace of mind?
COVID-19 has shaken up our world and it looks like we're in for the long haul....which means that it's time to review your finances. With all the unknowns out there, it's nice to know your finances will be able to weather any storm that comes your way.
Our experienced financial advisors can help give you the peace of mind you're looking for. We've been helping families and individuals for over 25 years. We are currently offering a complimentary Retirement/Financial Strategy Review and 30-minute Consultation. Offer is valid until August 21, 2020. There is no obligation whatsoever.
What Does a Retirement/Finances Review Entail?
It starts with a conversation with questions like these:
- What are your concerns when it comes to investing?
- What are your concerns regarding your goals, life,dreams and financial stability?
- Do you have an official financial plan?
- Do you have children? Do you want to leave a legacy?
- If you are working with an advisor or are you a self-investor?
- Are you risk averse? What is your risk level?
- How are you invested currently?
What we'll do next:
- We'll have you take a quick quiz and determine your risk level when it comes to investing.
- We'll use our software and analysis tools to review your current portfolio
This is what you'll learn:
- We'll summarize your results:
- We'll give you your risk tolerance "score" and then show you whether your portfolio is in line with your risk tolerance
- We'll then use our software/analysis tools to look at your portfolio allocations in different scenarios and then stress test it against various market scenarios
- You'll understand from this analysis whether your current financial strategy will be a success or whether you need to make change to help ensure your success
We can discuss any recommendations and answer any questions you may have.
To get started, schedule a time with one of our advisors now or contact us via email. We're here to help.
To learn more about our advisors, click here.